African Restaurants in Los Angeles
There’s a lot more to African cuisine than just Ethiopian food. There are as many types of African restaurants and cuisine as there are regions of Africa, from the North with its strong Mediterranean, Turkish, and Greek influences, to the South where Asian and Indian spices and cooking techniques dominate. The best Los Angeles African restaurants offer not only a variety of cuisines found across the continent, but offer exotic dishes that sometimes include ingredients found only in Africa, including injera bread and antelope meat.
African Restaurants by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- Could Downtown Los Angeles be the New ‘In’ Place to Live for the Los Angeles Area?
- An Elevated Dining Experience
- BEVERLY WILSHIRE, BEVERLY HILLS (A FOUR SEASONS HOTEL) LAUNCHES SUITE HOTEL CALIFORNIA EXPERIENCE
- How Airbnb is Affecting Real Estate in Los Angeles
- 5 Low-Water Lawns That Stay Green Under Pressure