African Restaurants in Los Angeles
There’s a lot more to African cuisine than just Ethiopian food. There are as many types of African restaurants and cuisine as there are regions of Africa, from the North with its strong Mediterranean, Turkish, and Greek influences, to the South where Asian and Indian spices and cooking techniques dominate. The best Los Angeles African restaurants offer not only a variety of cuisines found across the continent, but offer exotic dishes that sometimes include ingredients found only in Africa, including injera bread and antelope meat.
African Restaurants by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- 11 Tips for Visiting Disneyland
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man