Amusement Parks in Los Angeles
On the list of brilliant ideas throughout history, something has to be said for Walt Disney and his idea about how to stir up a sleepy little Anaheim orange grove. Since Disneyland opened its doors over 50 years ago and embedded itself into the hearts and dreams of millions of children everywhere, amusement parks of a similar nature have been built all around the world. While Disneyland still remains the nexus of California's theme parks, it is no longer the only, or most unique, option for amusement in Los Angeles. Many of LA's other theme parks offer tourists the chance to ride some of the fastest roller coasters ever built or to re-enact some of the most celebrated and thrilling movie moments. It doesn't matter who you are, where you come from or which amusement parks you choose, there's something undeniably intoxicating about the sensory adventure waiting on the other side of the entrance gates.
Amusement Parks by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- 11 Tips for Visiting Disneyland
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man