Arts & Crafts Education in Los Angeles
Many people think that they need formal training in arts and crafts to try making things at home, but that simply isn’t the case. Many art supply retailers often offer weekly classes on a variety of topics to help locals hone their skills. Los Angeles arts and crafts education can encompass anything from learning how to quilt to making floral arrangements to the niche art of decoupage.
Arts & Crafts Education by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way