Attractions in Los Angeles
From hot, sandy beaches to spectacular architecture and artwork, there are still plenty of reasons to love L.A. Its amusement parks and close-up interactions with Hollywood have made it a destination for visitors from all over the world, but locals also take advantage of the many attractions. Malibu's beaches and the tranquil gardens at the Getty Center provide respite from busy freeways, while Griffith Park offers numerous opportunities to explore. The many faces of L.A. are all here.
N Highland Ave & Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90028
Come along in the “Tomb Buggy” on Hollywood's Tragical History Tour as you enjoy a revealing ride through the seedy underbelly of the City of Ange…
- Could Downtown Los Angeles be the New ‘In’ Place to Live for the Los Angeles Area?
- BEVERLY WILSHIRE, BEVERLY HILLS (A FOUR SEASONS HOTEL) LAUNCHES SUITE HOTEL CALIFORNIA EXPERIENCE
- How Airbnb is Affecting Real Estate in Los Angeles
- 5 Low-Water Lawns That Stay Green Under Pressure
- 6 DIY Ways to Grow A Vertical Strawberry Garden