Auctions in Los Angeles
Los Angeles auctions are a perennially popular form of shopping for both the upscale and middle class consumer in search of specific goods they either want for their own use or wish to resell themselves. Many local companies hold auctions for unwanted or repossessed real estate properties, automobiles, and other liquidated goods. A growing number of shops have opened up around town that now help the average consumer auction off their own goods online through sites such as eBay.
Auctions by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- 11 Tips for Visiting Disneyland
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man