Beach Bars in Los Angeles
If there's anything better than kicking back on the beach with a cocktail in hand and watching the vibrant sunsets off the California coast, than it better be a place with diamonds in the beer bottles and nightly Prada giveaways. LA is one of Cali's most adored cities for a virtually constant supply of warm weather and sunshine, and the best way to enjoy some of those warm LA nights is at a bar in Hermosa or Manhattan beach. Most of the twenty-somethings who patronize these hangouts are beach-bum surfer types who miraculously walk in from the beach looking like supermodels no matter how much sand they have in their pants or how badly they need to shower off the chewy aroma of tanning oil. Most definitely a laid back alternative to the big city bars in the heart of LA, beach bars are the place to order some frozen coconut and pineapple concoction no matter what time of year it is and live as though you're on vacation in Fiji.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Could Downtown Los Angeles be the New ‘In’ Place to Live for the Los Angeles Area?
- BEVERLY WILSHIRE, BEVERLY HILLS (A FOUR SEASONS HOTEL) LAUNCHES SUITE HOTEL CALIFORNIA EXPERIENCE
- How Airbnb is Affecting Real Estate in Los Angeles
- 5 Low-Water Lawns That Stay Green Under Pressure
- 6 DIY Ways to Grow A Vertical Strawberry Garden