Blues in Los Angeles
Though it originated in the deep South, the Los Angeles blues scene is thriving thanks to the affinity for the unique musical genre expressed by locals. Many who enjoy the blues scene like it particularly for the way in which it expresses sorrow about life’s most common tragedies. The fact that some of the nation’s best musicians (including Janis Joplin and Etta James) have come up through the blues ranks also doesn’t hurt.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
Blues by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- 11 Tips for Visiting Disneyland
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man