Blues in Los Angeles
Though it originated in the deep South, the Los Angeles blues scene is thriving thanks to the affinity for the unique musical genre expressed by locals. Many who enjoy the blues scene like it particularly for the way in which it expresses sorrow about life’s most common tragedies. The fact that some of the nation’s best musicians (including Janis Joplin and Etta James) have come up through the blues ranks also doesn’t hurt.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
Blues by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- Could Downtown Los Angeles be the New ‘In’ Place to Live for the Los Angeles Area?
- An Elevated Dining Experience
- BEVERLY WILSHIRE, BEVERLY HILLS (A FOUR SEASONS HOTEL) LAUNCHES SUITE HOTEL CALIFORNIA EXPERIENCE
- How Airbnb is Affecting Real Estate in Los Angeles
- 5 Low-Water Lawns That Stay Green Under Pressure