Boat Tours in Los Angeles
One of the best ways to truly appreciate the sunny state of California is to climb aboard a beautiful yacht and watch the stunning coastline sail by on a boat tour. Though this may not be the most common way to see the sights of any city, it is certainly one of the best; something about taking a cruise tour makes everyone feel like royalty. Day or night, the Mediterranean climate of southern California provides the ideal setting for dining and dancing on the Pacific Ocean. Champagne brunch cruises are perfect for anyone who wants to bask in the sun while enjoying a sweeping view of sandy beaches and world-famous coastal towns. As dusk approaches, sunset dinner cruises become gold mines for postcard pictures when the famous coastal towns are splashed in fiery hues of amber and rose.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
Boat Tours by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- Could Downtown Los Angeles be the New ‘In’ Place to Live for the Los Angeles Area?
- BEVERLY WILSHIRE, BEVERLY HILLS (A FOUR SEASONS HOTEL) LAUNCHES SUITE HOTEL CALIFORNIA EXPERIENCE
- How Airbnb is Affecting Real Estate in Los Angeles
- 5 Low-Water Lawns That Stay Green Under Pressure
- 6 DIY Ways to Grow A Vertical Strawberry Garden