Boating in Los Angeles
Los Angeles boating is one of the city’s most enduring and popular forms of offshore entertainment. Aficionados need not own their own boat to take advantage of the waves as many companies now offer courses to wannabe boaters in everything from basic sailing to navigating a boat by the starry night sky. Experienced sailors can also take advantage of advanced techniques that help them understand the complex relationship between humans and their environment.
Boating by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way