Book Groups in Los Angeles
Los Angeles book groups seem to pop up by the second, each catering to the specific literary tastes of its members. Whether its classical literature or contemporary stories, every avid reader can find like-minded individuals with which to discuss every element of the story, from writing style and word selection to character and theme. Now that a certain talk show host is no longer around to encourage Americans to read, book groups may be the best way yet to keep the written word alive.
- 7 Common Myths About Shelter Pet Adoption, Debunked
- How Practicing Gratitude Has Changed the Lives of These 6th Grade Students
- Could Downtown Los Angeles be the New ‘In’ Place to Live for the Los Angeles Area?
- An Elevated Dining Experience
- BEVERLY WILSHIRE, BEVERLY HILLS (A FOUR SEASONS HOTEL) LAUNCHES SUITE HOTEL CALIFORNIA EXPERIENCE