Book Groups in Los Angeles
Los Angeles book groups seem to pop up by the second, each catering to the specific literary tastes of its members. Whether its classical literature or contemporary stories, every avid reader can find like-minded individuals with which to discuss every element of the story, from writing style and word selection to character and theme. Now that a certain talk show host is no longer around to encourage Americans to read, book groups may be the best way yet to keep the written word alive.
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way