Book Stores in Los Angeles
As hard copy books become increasingly electronic, book stores have found it difficult to survive. Many of the enduring Los Angeles book stores have been able to hang on because they know the communities in which they operate and cater to their specific needs while simultaneously adapting to new media and technology. Many Los Angeles book stores also maintain their flow of customers by hosting special events within the store, such as special release events for popular titles and Q & A’s with authors that have followings in the area.
Book Stores by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way