Brazilian Restaurants in Los Angeles
Brazilian cuisine is synonymous with steakhouses where patrons get their choice of the juiciest cuts of beef, chicken, and pork. Los Angeles Brazilian restaurants are no different in that they bring a bit of Brazil to the table of every guest where they are also often regaled with samba dancers and music that enliven the entire experience. Many Brazilian restaurants in town also feature an enormous salad bar full of delicious sides to complement the meatier main course.
Brazilian Restaurants by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way