Burmese Restaurants in Los Angeles
Burmese cuisine is not nearly as pervasive as its cousins, Chinese and Thai cuisines, which are readily found on virtually every street corner. Los Angeles Burmese restaurants may be more elusive, but their menu offerings are no less delicious, typically featuring such delicacies as Mango Pork and Mandalay Nanjee. The dishes typically combine protein with rice and noodles and spicy lemon flavors that awaken all your senses.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
Burmese Restaurants by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- Could Downtown Los Angeles be the New ‘In’ Place to Live for the Los Angeles Area?
- BEVERLY WILSHIRE, BEVERLY HILLS (A FOUR SEASONS HOTEL) LAUNCHES SUITE HOTEL CALIFORNIA EXPERIENCE
- How Airbnb is Affecting Real Estate in Los Angeles
- 5 Low-Water Lawns That Stay Green Under Pressure
- 6 DIY Ways to Grow A Vertical Strawberry Garden