Bus Tours in Los Angeles
Tourists flock to Los Angeles to get a glimpse of California glitz—to spot celebs in oversized sunglasses buying lattes at high-end coffee shops, to camp out at dining establishments and hotels known to be frequented by the stars, and to buy maps of massive homes only seen on MTV. But to truly get an inside look at the City of Angels, take one of many diverse Los Angeles bus tours designed for visitors of every taste. Spend a full day on the Los Angeles Grand Tour, stopping for snapshots at points like Rodeo Drive, Grauman's Chinese Theatre, and mansions of celebrities past and present or spend an afternoon appreciating the spectacular collection of artwork and central garden at the J. Paul Getty Museum. No matter the reason for visiting, tourists will delight at the multitude of options available to tour Los Angeles by bus.
Bus Tours by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way