Cabarets in Los Angeles
Cabaret is one of the most thrilling and intimate forms of entertainment, forcing the spectator out of their comfort zone and daring them to engage the performer in a raucous manner. Los Angeles cabaret is no different, typically involving a crowd of no more than 100 onlookers regaled by performers who sing, dance, and perform all manner of acts that are as amazing as they are outrageous.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
The Westin Pasadena
Avg per night$152.20$169.10Book Now
Four Points By Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport
Los Angeles, CA
Avg per night$115.16$127.91Book Now
Cabarets by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- Could Downtown Los Angeles be the New ‘In’ Place to Live for the Los Angeles Area?
- BEVERLY WILSHIRE, BEVERLY HILLS (A FOUR SEASONS HOTEL) LAUNCHES SUITE HOTEL CALIFORNIA EXPERIENCE
- How Airbnb is Affecting Real Estate in Los Angeles
- 5 Low-Water Lawns That Stay Green Under Pressure
- 6 DIY Ways to Grow A Vertical Strawberry Garden