Cabarets in Los Angeles
Cabaret is one of the most thrilling and intimate forms of entertainment, forcing the spectator out of their comfort zone and daring them to engage the performer in a raucous manner. Los Angeles cabaret is no different, typically involving a crowd of no more than 100 onlookers regaled by performers who sing, dance, and perform all manner of acts that are as amazing as they are outrageous.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
Cabarets by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way