Cafes in Los Angeles
Cafes are much more than just shops that sell coffee: they are the social center of many communities where individuals meet with family, friends, and colleagues to discuss things other than coffee. Los Angeles cafes often create menus that cater to a specific clientele, whether it’s foreign coffee preparations or smoothies that are popular with the younger crowd. Many Los Angeles cafes also entice customers with features like free Wi-Fi access so they can use their laptops and smartphones while inside.
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way