Cajun Music in Los Angeles
Though Cajun music is native to the state and peoples of Louisiana, it comes in a variety of styles that emphasizes different musical sounds and forms of lyrical expression. Los Angeles Cajun music is popular in festivals and dances where many listeners can detect the influence of jazz, bluegrass, soul, and even R & B music. Typically, Cajun music is played on instruments such as the fiddle and accordion, indicating its distinctive style.
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way