California Cuisines in Los Angeles
Los Angeles California cuisine is a type of food preparation that fuses different cooking styles and traditionally prepared dishes made with fresh, locally grown ingredients. Most California cuisine includes foods grown in the state, which generally means a lot of greens and lettuce, spinach, berries, avocado, and fresh fruits. There is also a strong influence of Mexican and Latin dishes on California cuisine, of which the tostada is a common favorite.
California Cuisines by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- 11 Tips for Visiting Disneyland
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man