Cambodian Restaurants in Los Angeles
Many people describe Cambodian food as being a cross between Thai and Vietnamese, but the truth is that it has its own unique flavor profile. Many Los Angeles Cambodian restaurants feature such savory dishes as seafood soup, chicken and shrimp salad, fish curry, and beef lok lak. Given the nation’s proximity to the ocean, don’t be surprised to find that the cuisine includes a lot of seafood.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
Cambodian Restaurants by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way