Cambodian Restaurants in Los Angeles
Many people describe Cambodian food as being a cross between Thai and Vietnamese, but the truth is that it has its own unique flavor profile. Many Los Angeles Cambodian restaurants feature such savory dishes as seafood soup, chicken and shrimp salad, fish curry, and beef lok lak. Given the nation’s proximity to the ocean, don’t be surprised to find that the cuisine includes a lot of seafood.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
Cambodian Restaurants by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- 7 Common Myths About Shelter Pet Adoption, Debunked
- How Practicing Gratitude Has Changed the Lives of These 6th Grade Students
- Could Downtown Los Angeles be the New ‘In’ Place to Live for the Los Angeles Area?
- An Elevated Dining Experience
- BEVERLY WILSHIRE, BEVERLY HILLS (A FOUR SEASONS HOTEL) LAUNCHES SUITE HOTEL CALIFORNIA EXPERIENCE