Cambodian Restaurants in Los Angeles
Many people describe Cambodian food as being a cross between Thai and Vietnamese, but the truth is that it has its own unique flavor profile. Many Los Angeles Cambodian restaurants feature such savory dishes as seafood soup, chicken and shrimp salad, fish curry, and beef lok lak. Given the nation’s proximity to the ocean, don’t be surprised to find that the cuisine includes a lot of seafood.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
Cambodian Restaurants by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- Could Downtown Los Angeles be the New ‘In’ Place to Live for the Los Angeles Area?
- BEVERLY WILSHIRE, BEVERLY HILLS (A FOUR SEASONS HOTEL) LAUNCHES SUITE HOTEL CALIFORNIA EXPERIENCE
- How Airbnb is Affecting Real Estate in Los Angeles
- 5 Low-Water Lawns That Stay Green Under Pressure
- 6 DIY Ways to Grow A Vertical Strawberry Garden