Chinese Restaurants in Los Angeles
Los Angeles Chinese restaurants are among the most popular in town, delighting diners with such perennial favorites as kung pao, mu shu, and endless varieties of lo mein and fried rice. For those who crave something more authentic than the Chinese style food found at many chain restaurants, there is plenty to choose from: many independently-owned restaurants feature items made of duck, octopus, and even eel. With that kind of variety, there’s something for everyone on the menu.
Chinese Restaurants by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way