City Events in Los Angeles
Let it never be said that one can be bored in Los Angeles. Just a glimpse at the schedule of Los Angeles festivals and city events reveals one of the largest Halloween festivals in the country, the Newport Harbor Christmas boat parade, the massive Southern California Renaissance Pleasure Faire, the oldest running indoor hot rod show in the country, an entire festival dedicated to the creamy green wonder that is guacamole, Brazilian street carnivals, jazz festivals, a lobster festival, gay pride parades, art festivals, film festivals galore and cultural gatherings that draw more attendance than the countries they represent. Seriously, with over 400 Los Angeles festivals populating the schedule, boredom only comes to those who aren’t willing to leave their homes.
- 7 Common Myths About Shelter Pet Adoption, Debunked
- How Practicing Gratitude Has Changed the Lives of These 6th Grade Students
- Could Downtown Los Angeles be the New ‘In’ Place to Live for the Los Angeles Area?
- An Elevated Dining Experience
- BEVERLY WILSHIRE, BEVERLY HILLS (A FOUR SEASONS HOTEL) LAUNCHES SUITE HOTEL CALIFORNIA EXPERIENCE