Classic Rock in Los Angeles
The Los Angeles classic rock scene is alive and happening as many of the greatest bands and musicians of the 1960s and 70s continue to live on, not only on local radio stations but in tributes by the current generation in live performances. The classic rock format is friendly in the local market to primarily rock songs of the 1960s, 70s, and 80s, with Van Morrison, Simon and Garfunkel, and The Byrds being the most enduring examples of the musical genius of the era.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
Classic Rock by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- 11 Tips for Visiting Disneyland
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man