Club Wear in Los Angeles
What you wear to a club will depend upon two factors: what kind of club you’re going to and what kind of reaction you’re trying to get from your fellow clubgoers. Typical Los Angeles club wear includes tight fitting tops and platform heels that several inches high that are sure to garner much attention on the dance floor. A little glitter also adds to the outrageousness of the ensemble, which is always deemed a plus.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
Club Wear by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way