Corporate Housing in Los Angeles
Los Angeles corporate housing enables employees of various companies to relocate their employees to apartments and condominiums with all the furnishings ready to make them feel at home in their new surroundings. While most companies will put up their employees at hotels depending upon how long the relocation process is expected to take, an increasing number are opting for corporate housing which offers significantly more personal options. Typically a short-term rental, these housing options give corporations and employees the peace of mind to know that their human capital is being well taken care of.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
Corporate Housing by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- Could Downtown Los Angeles be the New ‘In’ Place to Live for the Los Angeles Area?
- BEVERLY WILSHIRE, BEVERLY HILLS (A FOUR SEASONS HOTEL) LAUNCHES SUITE HOTEL CALIFORNIA EXPERIENCE
- How Airbnb is Affecting Real Estate in Los Angeles
- 5 Low-Water Lawns That Stay Green Under Pressure
- 6 DIY Ways to Grow A Vertical Strawberry Garden