Cuban Restaurants in Los Angeles
Whenever people think of Latin cuisine, they usually think of Mexican or South American delicacies. But Cuban food is gaining in popularity with such popular entrees as Cuban paella, calamari steak, and stewed beef tongue. Los Angeles Cuban restaurants feature all those specialties along with tantalizing desserts like plantains and tres leche cake. The best thing about Cuban cuisine is that it lends itself to variation, so dishes can be made exactly the way the customer likes.
Cuban Restaurants by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- Could Downtown Los Angeles be the New ‘In’ Place to Live for the Los Angeles Area?
- BEVERLY WILSHIRE, BEVERLY HILLS (A FOUR SEASONS HOTEL) LAUNCHES SUITE HOTEL CALIFORNIA EXPERIENCE
- How Airbnb is Affecting Real Estate in Los Angeles
- 5 Low-Water Lawns That Stay Green Under Pressure
- 6 DIY Ways to Grow A Vertical Strawberry Garden