Cuban Restaurants in Los Angeles
Whenever people think of Latin cuisine, they usually think of Mexican or South American delicacies. But Cuban food is gaining in popularity with such popular entrees as Cuban paella, calamari steak, and stewed beef tongue. Los Angeles Cuban restaurants feature all those specialties along with tantalizing desserts like plantains and tres leche cake. The best thing about Cuban cuisine is that it lends itself to variation, so dishes can be made exactly the way the customer likes.
Cuban Restaurants by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way