Dance in Los Angeles
Whether you like to just watch or hit the dance floor yourself, Los Angeles dance is a varied and exciting world where music and bodies converge to create magic. From the traditional waltz and samba to the explosion of zumba and choreographed Bollywood dance numbers, there’s a dance for everyone who wants to get in touch with their body. Gyms and dance studios all across city offer lessons to eager students, often giving them the chance to perform in front of an audience.
Add your business to LosAngeles.com
Expand your profile and reach new customers. We make it easy for visitors to find your business on LosAngeles.com.
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way