Dance Clubs in Los Angeles
From grungy warehouses turned into pulsing castles to intimate lounges with smooth floors and velvet décor, Los Angeles is a potent Mecca for anyone who loves to dance. The rising popularity of Latin dancing is visible in many clubs, and traditional favorites like pounding techno and intoxicating hip-hop hold down the bulk of the bars. In an almost vampiric style, the dance club scene of this unbridled city truly takes to the streets when the sun goes down; restaurants turn into dens of debauchery, buildings that appear condemned raise giant metal doors to reveal palatial interiors and even the smallest, seemingly neglected nooks begin to overflow with everyone from the scantily clad to the artistically adorned.
Dance Clubs by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way