Diners in Los Angeles
Los Angeles diners are a throwback to the 1950s and 60s when both the times and food were simpler. You can find a lot more at a diner than just burgers and fries: diner menus now typically include pizza, Spanish style egg dishes, and even pancakes served at all times of the day. Many diners are now going out of their way to update the classic diner menu with a slightly international feel to their daily offerings.
Diners by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way