Drug Stores in Los Angeles
Los Angeles drug stores are the best place to go for virtually any type of shopping: from medicine and toiletries to food, clothing, and school supplies, they have everything in stock the average consumer could possibly need. Large retail drug stores also have extended hours, some now staying open for 24 hours a day, with the added convenience of a drive thru. Those who are ill can just drive up and pick up their prescriptions without ever having to step outside their car.
Drug Stores by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way