Experimental Musics in Los Angeles
The Los Angeles experimental music scene is as vibrant and eclectic as the music world itself, replete with nonconformists wishing to push the boundaries of what defines music. For listeners who have grown tired of the same old pop ballad, experimental music offers a great venue to see where instrumental and vocal performances deemed irregular can transport those whose ears and minds are open.
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way