Fast Food in Los Angeles
Fast food gets a bad rap, thanks in large part to those who insist on eating it every day. But if you enjoy it only occasionally or are in a pickle and need something in a hurry, there’s nothing like the neighborhood drive thru to give your nerves and your hunger pangs much needed relief. Whether you’re in the mood for a traditional burger and fries or just craving a quick snack and latte, Los Angeles fast food restaurants get you what you want right when you want it.
Fast Food by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- 11 Tips for Visiting Disneyland
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man