Fencing in Los Angeles
Fencing may have peaked in popularity in the sixteenth century, but that doesn’t mean that local residents aren’t still clamoring for their swords to joust with each other in energetic matches displaying their fencing acumen. Los Angeles fencing schools and camps instruct students of all levels, from beginners to the highly advanced, on the various elements of the art of swordplay, including how to strike and attack an opponent and how to pull back to stay in the match. Private and group lessons are available for anyone interested in learning this age old sport.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way