Fishing in Los Angeles
Given the city’s proximity to large bodies of water, fishing has been a historically popular pastime. Los Angeles fishing is best enjoyed in groups, which is why a whole host of deep sea fishing services depart regularly, allowing avid fishers can make the best catches of the season. These popular fisheries are host to some of the most populated water containing everything from catfish to swordfish. Boat rentals and charter boat fishing are available for groups of all sizes.
Fishing by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way