Flamenco in Los Angeles
Flamenco dancing is popular outside of Spain, as evidenced in the large number of dancers in the city that practice the historical Spanish dance. Los Angeles flamenco dance performances are regularly available at local theaters that aim to create an authentic Spanish experience, with everything from flamenco dancers and musicians to paella and tapas on hand. Many spectators often venture to participate themselves when they learn that flamenco dances lend themselves to being fused with other more popular forms of contemporary dance.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
Flamenco by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way