Flea Markets in Los Angeles
The best flea markets in town are the ones that are constantly in operation, bringing quality used goods to consumers on the lookout for incredible deals at basement prices. Many flea markets that only sell a specific type of product such as antique furniture, toys, paintings, etc. are held on a regularly recurring schedule (i.e. the third Saturday of every month). Large organizations, such as local colleges and churches and synagogues also host flea markets where unexpected treasures abound.
Flea Markets by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way