German Restaurants in Los Angeles
German beer may be more popular than German food, but Los Angeles German restaurants are still a favorite among locals who crave an old world atmosphere with a bit of rowdiness thrown in. Not known for their flair or detail, German restaurants offer huge portions of hearty food, including red lion steak, boiled pork shank, and roast duck. Their hugely popular beer lists include such specialties as Warsteiner Dunkel, Hefeweizen, and St. Pauli.
German Restaurants by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- 11 Tips for Visiting Disneyland
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man