Hair Salons/Barber Shops in Los Angeles
Los Angeles hair salons and barber shops play a central role in the city, not only because they help residents look and feel their very best, but because they act as a de facto social center where patrons go to share ideas, experiences, and, yes, gossip. Barbers, hairdressers, stylist and colorists alike work to provide clients with not only the best look possible, but really listen to make sure they know exactly what clients are hoping for in the end result. This attention to detail leads to lasting relationships between the establishment and the client.
Hair Salons/Barber Shops by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way