Hawaiian Restaurants in Los Angeles
Los Angeles Hawaiian restaurants have a been staple around town for those who aren’t able to get away to the islands but still want the taste and feel of Hawaii in their neighborhood. Known for such island delicacies as island fried chicken, ramen cabbage salad, fried saimin won ton min, Hawaiian restaurants offer food in huge portions that fill even the heartiest appetites. For those who long for the winds of Hawaii over a casual lunch or dinner, there’s no better spot than a Los Angeles Hawaiian eatery.
Hawaiian Restaurants by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- 11 Tips for Visiting Disneyland
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man