Hip Hop in Los Angeles
The Los Angeles hip hop scene includes everything from hip hop radio stations and recording studios to the many live performances around town that allow artists and fans to connect. There is a lot more to the hip hop culture than just the big names of the music industry: there is an entire underground culture that raps about subjects and people never heard of in mainstream songs, demonstrating the social relevance of the genre.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
Hip Hop by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way