Hospitals & Clinics in Los Angeles
Los Angeles hospitals and clinics are an invaluable resource for all residents who require regular healthcare. Most clinics are home to specialists that treat a specific type of disease or ailments afflicting one body part, generally found through a referral from a general practitioner. The city’s many hospitals are home to not only emergency care and surgical situations, but also family practice doctors and physician assistants that can perform small tasks like removing stitches or taking blood.
Add your business to LosAngeles.com
Expand your profile and reach new customers. We make it easy for visitors to find your business on LosAngeles.com.
- 11 Tips for Visiting Disneyland
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man