Indian/Pakistani Restaurants in Los Angeles
They’re fiery hot and they’re everywhere! Los Angeles Indian and Pakistani restaurants are the latest rage in the culinary world, popping up in every major city with such savory offerings as chicken tikka masala, butter chicken, lamb vindaloo, and of course, every variation of biryani imaginable. Most cater to a large section of the public and alter the level of spice in their dishes accordingly, making them a favorite spot of anyone in town who likes their food fresh, delicious, and loaded with flavors.
Indian/Pakistani Restaurants by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way