Indie in Los Angeles
Think the mainstream is boring? Feeling like everything you’ve tried or experienced is too much of déjà vu? Then try the Los Angeles indie scene which offers lesser-known alternatives to everything, from dining and entertainment to shopping and a social scene unlike any other. Abandon the beaten path for one where individuals are more important than groups and where anything really goes.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
Indie by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- 11 Tips for Visiting Disneyland
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man