Indie Musics in Los Angeles
The Los Angeles indie music scene and its attendant fairs, festivals, stores, and outlets are about things you don’t often hear in mainstream music: social causes, political ideas, longings for identity, and of course how the mainstream snuffs out the original and truly creative which find a home in the indie scene. Whether it’s your favorite artist, singer-songwriter, vocalist, or musician, chances are they are doing their very best work in the indie music world where all good things come to bear upon the ears of listeners.
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way