Indonesian Restaurants in Los Angeles
In the mood for something familiar but different for dinner tonight? Then take your taste buds to far Far East by visting one of the city’s amazing Indonesian eateries. Los Angeles Indonesian restaurants specialize in some of the best fried rice outside of China, as well as seafood delights that you won’t forget anytime soon, including ikan bakar and martabak. Stay for the fresh fruit desserts but be sure to entice yourself with unusual entrees like potato beef balls and lamb satay.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
Indonesian Restaurants by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- 11 Tips for Visiting Disneyland
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man