Indonesian Restaurants in Los Angeles
In the mood for something familiar but different for dinner tonight? Then take your taste buds to far Far East by visting one of the city’s amazing Indonesian eateries. Los Angeles Indonesian restaurants specialize in some of the best fried rice outside of China, as well as seafood delights that you won’t forget anytime soon, including ikan bakar and martabak. Stay for the fresh fruit desserts but be sure to entice yourself with unusual entrees like potato beef balls and lamb satay.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
Indonesian Restaurants by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- Could Downtown Los Angeles be the New ‘In’ Place to Live for the Los Angeles Area?
- An Elevated Dining Experience
- BEVERLY WILSHIRE, BEVERLY HILLS (A FOUR SEASONS HOTEL) LAUNCHES SUITE HOTEL CALIFORNIA EXPERIENCE
- How Airbnb is Affecting Real Estate in Los Angeles
- 5 Low-Water Lawns That Stay Green Under Pressure