Italian Restaurants in Los Angeles
Arguably the most popular cuisine in the nation, Italian food is a long standing favorite thanks to its classics such as pasta, pizza, tiramisu, espresso, and cappuccino, to name just a few. Los Angeles Italian restaurants serve all this and much, much more, and that too in huge portions that have clients taking home doggy bags to savor their leftovers. Stop by and see what’s new, what’s old, and what’s always delicious!
Italian Restaurants by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- 11 Tips for Visiting Disneyland
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man