Japanese Restaurants in Los Angeles
Sushi may be the jewel of Japanese dining, but there is much, much more to the island nation’s celebrated cuisine. Los Angeles Japanese restaurants include delectable tempura, creative salads, specialty rolls, udon noodles, and variety upon variety of the most stunning preparations of fish known to the culinary world, including glazed cod, swordfish, and seared tuna. The desserts are no less ingenious with mocha being a perennial favorite among diners.
Japanese Restaurants by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way