Karaoke Bars in Los Angeles
From wannabe divas belting out "I Will Survive" to drunken duos singing "Summer Nights," karaoke is one of the most popular ways to spice up a night of drinking in almost any town. In Los Angeles, though, karaoke also serves as the practice stage for aspiring singers. Alongside goofy friends laughing at each other's drunken performances are people who take to the stage with hopes of an agent sitting quietly in the audience. As per usual, much of the Los Angeles karaoke scene erupts from mild-mannered-by-day Japanese restaurants that haul out the microphone when the sun goes down. But, due to it's popularity, karaoke also has come to be an institution in a variety of venues, ranging from dedicated nights at dive bars to constantly swarmed stages at live music clubs.
Karaoke Bars by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- Could Downtown Los Angeles be the New ‘In’ Place to Live for the Los Angeles Area?
- An Elevated Dining Experience
- BEVERLY WILSHIRE, BEVERLY HILLS (A FOUR SEASONS HOTEL) LAUNCHES SUITE HOTEL CALIFORNIA EXPERIENCE
- How Airbnb is Affecting Real Estate in Los Angeles
- 5 Low-Water Lawns That Stay Green Under Pressure