Korean Restaurants in Los Angeles
Los Angeles Korean restaurants are synonymous with endless portions at bargain prices, luring customers back for some of the best Asian dishes and barbecue the city has to offer. Korean barbecue is a big rage all over town, with dishes such as Bulgogi (shredded beef) and Galbi (beef/pork ribs) ending up on customers’ plates every time the door swings open. Of course, the perennial star of the show is Kimchi, as well as the chewy Korean desserts like Tteok and Songpyeon.
Korean Restaurants by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way