Latin Dance Clubs in Los Angeles
Los Angeles latin dance clubs and studios are a hit with locals who want to get in touch with their bodies through the music and rhythms of South and Central America. The energetic dances most often taught and played in clubs include the rumba, samba, paso doble, mambo, merengue, and bolero. These passionate dances require that dancers connect not only with the music, but with their partners at a deep and intimate level.
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way