Latin Music in Los Angeles
Latin music is one of the most popular musical genres, combining elements and influences from all over the world to produce moving and energetic songs and sounds that are now a staple in every form of entertainment. The Los Angeles latin music scene is vibrant with examples from all over Latin America, including the tango, mambo, rumba, salsa, merengue, reggae, and, of course, tejano.
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way